Today has kind of been a down day, so let's discuss the happy things about life. The following is a list of things I did today, that were enjoyable:
1. Brushed my teeth
2. Had a raspberry chicken salad for lunch
3. Ate lunch with Seth
4. Made $$$, well maybe just $
5. Finished a hard sudoku puzzle, seriously, it was a level 5
6. Can I include things yet to come? Yes, I sure can. So You Think You Can Dance is on later.
7. I wore my cute pink shoes today. Always enjoyable.
8. Paid some bills
9. I am really stretching for happy things here...
10. It is almost 5....
11. At 5 I can leave work....
12. It is 5, see ya.
7 comments:
What a list! It was an off day, I know. It'll get better. Plus, I love you, so there.
well i would have posted a comment before but... but,what is love compared to posting a comment so i decided i would love you extra and in doing that it took a lot of energy and i did not have energy left to comment so now thaat i have commented i do not have energy left to love as much this may not make since to you but pretend it does plus in my heart i know what im talking about!
if you need a reason to be happy, visit Sierra. (and Maddie)
I love you jack!!
jackie! This is Emily (and Brian Ames) from the 25th ward! i found your blog through the Revell's and am SO excited that now we can keep up with eachother:) Hurray for blogging friends, eh?! How are you guys doing? i love your list -- pink shoes would definitely make my day as well...I should probably get some. :)
it's always good to be optimistic. just so you know, I read your blog all the time. I'm one of your secret blog admirers who never comments :)
YEAH YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!! Blast from the past baybee!! Come on over and have a BBQ! Love ya!
Bonnie and Kev and Kids
Post a Comment