Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Baby

My cousin Colt and his wife Martha had a baby girl two days ago. Maddelynn Jane Taylor Modawell, a pretty long name for such a small baby. She was a little over 6 lbs and is super cute. She was asleep the whole time I held her so I couldn't see her eyes, even though I asked her very nicely to wake up. She sleeps with her mouth open like her Auntie Jackie!!!


This is their second child and I love both their kids very much. Sierra is almost 2 and super funny, "Wha dat? Wha dat?" Plus she always makes a kissy face when I say "Ok, I gotta go Sierra." So I always get my kiss goodbye.

3 comments:

Bree :--) said...

cutie pie...both you and the babe! how fun

Haley and Mitch said...

Jackie - you are so dang beautiful.. Seriously.

Lanenga Family said...

Jackie! You're gorgeous! Hope you and Seth are well!