My Grandma and Grandpa got their mission call to Anchorage Alaska! They leave September 1st. I am very excited for them, but I little nervous they will never leave Alaska even after they are done. Good luck Grandma and Grandpa!!
Your grandparents might not come back because Alaska is pretty amazing. I didn't know that you had a blog. Thanks for posting a comment. Good to hear from you. I don't know if I ever said or did anything to offend you last semester...if I did I am really really sorry. I just kind of got the vibe that I had done something that upset you and I am so sorry if I did. I'd love to be friends (are you in NYC now?) If you are still in town, you, Amy and I should get together for lunch or something. Anyway, hope your summer is going well. Talk to ya later!
YAY!!! I am so excited they are going on a mission. I bet your Grampa will especially like Alaska and that he will want to hunt! That is exciting news!
2 comments:
Your grandparents might not come back because Alaska is pretty amazing. I didn't know that you had a blog. Thanks for posting a comment. Good to hear from you. I don't know if I ever said or did anything to offend you last semester...if I did I am really really sorry. I just kind of got the vibe that I had done something that upset you and I am so sorry if I did. I'd love to be friends (are you in NYC now?) If you are still in town, you, Amy and I should get together for lunch or something. Anyway, hope your summer is going well. Talk to ya later!
YAY!!! I am so excited they are going on a mission. I bet your Grampa will especially like Alaska and that he will want to hunt! That is exciting news!
Bonnie, Kev, and Kiddos
Post a Comment