Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There is No Place Like Home....Finally!

I have been delaying posting about Seth and I's new apartment because I have no pictures of it with all of our stuff in it, but I cannot wait any longer. We have an apartment!!! It is gorgeous and perfect location and perfect for us and just makes my heart so happy! We have a place to call home. I would like to thank all of our friends and family for taking us in over the months of homelessness, what we would have done without you I shudder to think. :)

Seth has not found a job yet, but we are thinking it will be pretty soon. Hopefully! We just keep on praying and applying!

Here are some pictures before we painted the living room and moved our stuff in:

Living Room

Bedroom



Bedroom Closet



Dining Room/Bar

Kitchen


Bathroom

Tub/Shower

Backyard Patio

Backyard
Soon I will post pictures of it with all our stuff in it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our apartment.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! It is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. I especially love the kitchen counters, the big bathroom counter, and the walk-in closet. P.S. We need to get together!!!

Seth said...

I love our apartment too babe. It's perfect for us.

Unknown said...

YAHOOEY!!!!!! Oh I wish I lived closer to help you decorate :) take you to lunch and all sorts of stuff! motherhood sucks when the babies leave the nest!!!! HATE IT! but LOVE your apt!!! grats grats!!
Love momma

Carolyn said...

Oh it looks like your apartment is just great! We need to see it! Hooray for having a home!!

Kay said...

It is nice! Congrats on finally having an apartment. Guess this means you are staying in Utah?

Jenni D said...

I love your apartment too! I wish I could paint mine however I wanted to. Yep, I'm still in Utah. :) I'm excited to see your apartment when it's all decorated and painted!

Willford Family said...

WOOHOOO! Sweet! I love it! When can we get together? We'd love to come for a get together at your place this time! I can tell your Mom is really missing you on this big step. She obviousely loves your guts as bad as I love my kids guts. It will really suck my heart out if they move far away. I'm glad you have a new home of your own though and that you are so excited about it! YEA!! I'm glad you are close! The kids really miss you guys!

Bonnie