Seth was telling me about this Utah story. Please read this girl's blog, especially if you live in Provo.
http://cartoonbrickwall.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-run-in-with-majority-leader-in-utah.html
Anyone who has worked in the service industry knows just how bad it feels to be mistreated by customers. This is a must read!
4 comments:
Wow-I think that guy should have to deliver pizzas for a couple weeks. Why are people so arrogant? I love that there are over 200 comments on her post, and she thought only 20 people read her blog. :) Hope you're doing great!
The pizza girl is a friend of mine, actually. What a crazy story!
hey Jackie.. I tagged you. =D
I think it's so interesting that her blog has gotten so much attention. If you google that guy's position, her blog is the first thing that comes up. Apparently the SL Tribune picked up the story and there has been a lot of coverage...
I think it's crazy that someone normal can blog about something and soooo many people can and do read it-- anyone in the world! That guy had no idea that he was going to be so famous for his lack of manners!
Post a Comment