Hang in there! It takes a lot of time to train the little stinkers huh? I would love to have you as my 1st grade teacher. How fun! The first little while is always the hardest. You CAN do it.
I agree with Melissa...you would be a great first grade teacher! You're doing a great job, way better than I would do...way to go!
Yay! I'm glad things are getting better. Keep up the good work.
I'm glad it's getting better.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hang in there! It takes a lot of time to train the little stinkers huh? I would love to have you as my 1st grade teacher. How fun! The first little while is always the hardest. You CAN do it.
I agree with Melissa...you would be a great first grade teacher! You're doing a great job, way better than I would do...way to go!
Yay! I'm glad things are getting better. Keep up the good work.
I'm glad it's getting better.
Post a Comment