Oh how sad! I'm sorry :(
Oh Jack! I'm so sorry!!! If she is singing somewhere else I'll drive you there to see her.Love you, girl!
I am so sorry!! Really, I feel terrible that you can't go. Hopefully it just means something better is coming along.
I hope she reshedules it so you can go later on.
Disclaimer: I am evil. But I would totally go to the concert on a Sunday.
that is so sad :( i'm sorry!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh how sad! I'm sorry :(
Oh Jack! I'm so sorry!!! If she is singing somewhere else I'll drive you there to see her.
Love you, girl!
I am so sorry!! Really, I feel terrible that you can't go. Hopefully it just means something better is coming along.
I hope she reshedules it so you can go later on.
Disclaimer: I am evil. But I would totally go to the concert on a Sunday.
that is so sad :( i'm sorry!
Post a Comment