So, I am completely envious of my husband (who, on an unrelated subject, keeps getting out complimented than me. At church a lady turned around and told him he had a beautiful singing voice, now she didn't say "You guys have such great voices," no, her compliment was specific to Seth: "You have such a beautiful voice! Doesn't he?" Engaging
me in
my non-compliement. I need to step up my game. I didn't know we had a complimentor in front of us, I would have tried a little harder. That was only one example of many recently.) Anyway, back to the post, I am envious of my husband and sister-in-laws because of their gorgeous hair color. Deep rich dark brown.
Now, Loreal is no subsitute for natural color but I gave it a whirl. Before and after shots, day of:


Now, from the pictures you can see some difference in color. Darker yes, luxurious dark, no, but I was satisfied. Next day, I show my sister-in-laws:

(Note the difference in color)
The day after that, I was back to my original color which you can see in my broken nose post. Should I go black? Or not risk it, since I do have the hair that won't dye? I need help with this. I once dyed it bright blonde, want to see? Ok, I will show you.

I love my Dad in this picture. Just get in the picture already. Also, there is some definite hair in the lower right corner. Who's is it? Everyone in my family is in the picture or behind the camera.

My sister and I on one of our many 'It's not alcoholic, but it is in a fancy glass with sugar around the rim, drink parties.' My brother wanted a non-alcoholic martini, I was like "I don't think that is possible...'
Anyway, definitely blonde is bad. But what about black? Input please.
5 comments:
I vote dark dark dark brown but come and get it done at a place i think where my mom goes it is pretty cheap i think if you get it done it might stay longer but the prices may have gone up so i am not sure let me know what you decide luv ya!
I love the dark dark brown on you! But your hair is gorgeous any way you do it. This post does make me want to dye my hair way dark though... : )
I love your hair dark brown!!! But you're pretty with your natural color too.
I love the dark brown on you! I've always wanted to go dark but I just can't get the guts to do it. I say go for it!
Don't do black! Seriously, don't do it! I dyed my hair black a couple of years ago and then NO hair stylist wanted to help me lighten it again. No one! They all said it would just ruin my hair and look terrible if they tried to get the black out! So I had to grow it out little by little and dye my roots an inbetween color...
I say go for a really dark brown and get it done at a salon. Unless, of course, you want black hair forever. Then I say go for it :)
Post a Comment