You're so funny. I actually think you're one of the lucky ones that can look great both ways. But I know that doesn't help ;) Soooo, I'd say I like you better without glasses if you're planning on smiling a lot (which you seem to do often). But if you want a more serious day, glasses make up for in cuteness what a smile naturally does for your face. I have no idea if that made sense!
I think glasses every tuesday and thursday and no glasses every monday wednesday and friay. the weekends can be whatever. :) you look beautiful both ways.
4 comments:
You're so funny. I actually think you're one of the lucky ones that can look great both ways. But I know that doesn't help ;) Soooo, I'd say I like you better without glasses if you're planning on smiling a lot (which you seem to do often). But if you want a more serious day, glasses make up for in cuteness what a smile naturally does for your face. I have no idea if that made sense!
I like the glasses. Not everyone looks good in them and you do.
I think glasses every tuesday and thursday and no glasses every monday wednesday and friay. the weekends can be whatever. :) you look beautiful both ways.
You have the most beautiful hair ever.
Post a Comment