Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dreams do come true

I once heard, if you write goals down there is a greater chance they will come true, than if you just think about them (paraphrasing). Interestingly enough a few days after my life goals post I will be accomplishing one of them.

Last night, Seth said, "I am about to show you something, don't get too excited." What I saw was a ridiculous price for round trip flights to Hawaii. We partook of the amazing deal and are officially going to Hawaii in October. Hawaii!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story, write your goals down.

4 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

JELOUS is all i have to say! By the way my word verification was rapor close to intimidating.

Kay said...

Have fun in Hawaii!

Bree :--) said...

Holy awesomeness! That is going to be a blast. You guys are too fun! Good for you for getting in a great vaca before the kiddos. It does get much harder! Have fun!

merrilykaroly said...

I want to go to Hawaii. There, I wrote it down! Now all I have to do is wait, right?

That sounds like sooo much fun :)