Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fooooore, not.

Golf: n.

A game played on a large outdoor course with a series of 9 or 18 holes spaced far apart, the object being to propel a small, hard ball with the use of various clubs into each hole with as few strokes as possible, all the while trying not to die.



Two days later

6 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

Barf. That makes me so sad and sick looking at it!

Haley and Mitch said...

Oh seth - I am so sorry! We are so glad you came, but so sad that you had to get hurt! I owe you big time!

merrilykaroly said...

who knew golf was so dangerous??

Kay said...

Nice bruise. They do look worse as they heal. Next time get the homeopathic remedy arnica and take 5 tablets. It'll make it less ugly and heal faster.

Jamie said...

Hey nice blog! I was looking through and saw that you want to learn to sew which reminds me that you were supposed to come over so I could help you with those curtains. I'll call you when all the visiting winds down and see if you have time before you move.

Kelly O. said...

Um, am I the only one that doesn't know what happened??