Seth and I heard a little quick heartbeat today. It's official! We are 12 weeks pregnant! :) I kept making Seth make the heartbeat noise while we were eating. I wish I had one of those machines, I would listen to that baby all day.
Baby Atkisson is due June 19th. So happy!!!
7 comments:
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! LOVE IT. I can't wait!
2nd comment on your blog post. Take that other bloggers!! Congrats again friend...June 19th will be in the history books as the "cutest baby was born this day" day
OH my Gosh! I'm so SO excited for you! You're going to love every minute of it. Congrats!
i miss you!
This is news to me! Should I really be finding out about this through a blog??? I think we need to talk.
Congratulations! That is so exciting and even more exciting that the baby is due on my birthday :) Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats. June is a good month.
Yippee! Hope you're feeling really well by now.
Seth is funny!
Post a Comment