Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pregnant

I really do need to share a photo on here sometime. Apologies.

I can't feel the baby yet, but my stomach has started to pop out and I find I touch it a lot or rest my arms on it. I have started feeling like this baby is really coming and I am excited.

It is fun to never feel alone because the baby is with me. I had to tutor at 3:30 today and I was stuck in a meeting. I kept looking at the clock and at 3:30 I thought, "Well baby, we are going to be late."

I am starting to love the little one inside me. It's starting to feel real.

Feb. 3rd we find out if it is boy or girl. Not too long now. I am so excited.

5 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

Oh man I am so excited too!

Seth said...

"my stomach has started to pop out and I find I touch it a lot or rest my arms on it."

This quote is how I envision myself in about 5 years, resting my arms on my popping out stomach.

I hear a cheeseburger calling my name.

Jackie said...

Ah Seth. You are such a romantic.

Haley and Mitch said...

That is so funny that you talk to your baby! I always did too. Mitch was always wondering who I was talking about when I'd say things like "We're on our way to pick you up." Get used to it. You'll rarely be alone again, but you'll love it!

Bree :--) said...

Oh man, Feb. 3!!! YAYYYY. I can't wait to see you all pregnant! I'm sure you look fabulous!