Jack, you are a natural born seamstress! Are you making them all on your own, or are taking lessons of some sort?? They look fantastic!! Seriously. I wish I had your talent
Please! The whole time I am sewing I am thinking, "I wish I was as good as Cami."I bought a pattern, but it was so confusing I just ended up doing it by own way. Thanks for the compliments! :)
you're hired! You can sew clothes for my girls (if I ever have any), but you're hired anyway! Those dresses are adorable, Jackie! Good work!
WOW you got mad skills. Can you make matching ones for the girls??? YOUR AMAZING
wow, nice job
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jack, you are a natural born seamstress! Are you making them all on your own, or are taking lessons of some sort?? They look fantastic!! Seriously. I wish I had your talent
Please! The whole time I am sewing I am thinking, "I wish I was as good as Cami."
I bought a pattern, but it was so confusing I just ended up doing it by own way.
Thanks for the compliments! :)
you're hired! You can sew clothes for my girls (if I ever have any), but you're hired anyway! Those dresses are adorable, Jackie! Good work!
WOW you got mad skills. Can you make matching ones for the girls??? YOUR AMAZING
wow, nice job
Post a Comment