Sunday, June 27, 2010

Maxine Jean Atkisson

Here are some details about our new little bundle:

She was born June 25th, 2010 at 12:48 pm, right on her due date.
She weighed 8lbs and 2oz.
She was 20inches long.
She is the most perfect thing I have ever seen in my whole life.

I will post our labor story soon for those who are interested. :) We are pretty happy over here, that's for sure!

5 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful and I love the name!

thejess's said...

Hey Jackie! I hope you don't mind... I saw your blog on Martha and Colts and just wanted to see how you were doing! Congrats on the little girl she is adorable! Little girls are the BEST! Hope everything is going great for you! Good luck to you and your new addition!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear it!! Congrats again :) I'm excited to meet little Maxine.

Kelly O. said...

CONGRATS!!!! She's only a day younger than me!! (Well, plus 30 years). I can't wait to meet her. Love you both!

Kay said...

Maxine is very cute.