I don't know if this is normal or not, but Maxine is going through a "I want to lift my head up all the live long day" phase. She won't lay it back on my legs when I hold her on my legs, and she loves when we sit her up. I tried to capture her practicing her strong neck muscles. Of course, she was doing it a million times before I got the camera out.
I love it!! She is going to be a buff girl...watch out, or she may bully the other kids with her strong neck muscles ;) "What? You don't like my booties? BAM! Imma gonna get you with my neck. How you like me now?!"
PS You should definitely post more videos. I love to see the personality that photos can't capture!
Isn't that amazing how strong they can be? Parker was trying to sit up since he was a newborn. I think it's good for them. Hope we get to see you guys soon!
3 comments:
I love it!! She is going to be a buff girl...watch out, or she may bully the other kids with her strong neck muscles ;) "What? You don't like my booties? BAM! Imma gonna get you with my neck. How you like me now?!"
PS You should definitely post more videos. I love to see the personality that photos can't capture!
Beautiful beautiful girl
Wow! Super-baby! :) That's always the case--Kaden does something I want to capture on camera, but as soon as I get it, he stops!
Isn't that amazing how strong they can be? Parker was trying to sit up since he was a newborn. I think it's good for them. Hope we get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment