Wow she is a good mix. When I saw the pictures of your husband I thought for sure she looked just like him. Then I saw the pictures of you and thought she looked just like you. She is a very good mix!
You guys are awesome for posting! She is a really great mix. I used to think she looks just like her Dad, but after looking at my baby pictures she does look a little like me too! Oh genes.
7 comments:
oh man-- she looks like her daddy in the first one and her mommy in the second!!
She is a really good mix!
She looks like her dad in the first because she is dressed up in boy clothes and her mom in the second because of the pink. It's a scientific fact. ;)
I like the updated blog! I saw the Seth pic and thought for sure him...but when you showed your pic I can definitely see some of you.
She has your smile and his head and eyes. So cute!!
Wow she is a good mix. When I saw the pictures of your husband I thought for sure she looked just like him. Then I saw the pictures of you and thought she looked just like you. She is a very good mix!
You guys are awesome for posting! She is a really great mix. I used to think she looks just like her Dad, but after looking at my baby pictures she does look a little like me too! Oh genes.
Post a Comment