Tuesday, March 29, 2011

9 Months!?

What the? Has it really been 9 months since I had my little girl? Incredible.

She has grown SO much this last month. She is crawing, trying to walk everywhere, waving, clapping, saying 'da-da', and giving kisses. Although, just recently she has taken to kissing her mama. She would save them for Saren mostly.

I can't believe she is in my family. I'm so grateful for her little person. It feels like she is growing right before my eyes. Learning new things and becoming a kid instead of a baby. We're so blessed to have her in our life. I love love love her.


I need to take better pictures of her. I'll put them up. I promise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post!! I love it :) And I love Maxine!
Miss you guys!

Haley and Mitch said...

Darling Maxine! We love her! You are such a cute mamma, Jackie!