Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Pregnant For a Few More Weeks
I am now 37 weeks pregnant. Almost done.
I'm getting excited to meet our newest little one. I keep pulling out her little 'hospital outfit' and looking at it, imaging a tiny body inside. Even though Maxine has no idea what's about to happen, I'm so excited for her to meet her sister. What a wonderful moment it will be to hold both my girls and introduce them to each other. I know they have met before, and this reunion on earth will be great. I'm excited to see Seth with a newborn again. He's such a wonderful father.
I'm dilated to a 2, but that doesn't mean a thing. I hope she doesn't come too late, but whenever she's ready, I'm ready.
Oh man, two kids is going to be tough, but I'm excited. Bring it on babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So EXCITING!!!!!
You look so great!! I feel like you are so tiny - except your belly. I can't wait to see pics of your new little girl!
You look great, Jackie! And most of all, you don't sound impatient like I was! I cried every day for the last few weeks because I wanted to be done! :) With two, there will be tough moments, and there will be amazing moments. But mostly amazing! I'm so excited for you!
When B was born, and Josh went to go get JJ to meet his brother for the first time, I got the camera ready. So when they opened the hospital door into my room and JJ came running toward us and saw B, I now have it forever to remember that moment :) What a sweet time!!
You're so close! Oh newborn baby clothes are just too precious.
You look so darling. Pregnancy suits you. So excited to hear some big news very soon! Good luck.
Post a Comment