My birthday was April 20th and Seth was in Tucson the 18th - 20th. I think because I was husbandless on my birthday everyone felt sorry for me and decided to hang out and throw me parties. It was by far the best birthday I have ever had!!!
Friday
I went swimming with Saren, and we made up all these cool underwater games. We kept accidentally swallowing water. It was so funny. Then we picked up Hannah and went to Wingers for dinner. The sticky fingers were SO hot, we drank a whole pitcher of water. Then we got milkshakes and were tricked by their glass size. The glasses were HUGE and then he brought to-go regular cups and the whole thing fit with some space to spare. We never mastered conservation tasks obviously. Then we went to their house and watched Simon Birch. I went to band camp with the little guy Ian Smith, so that was cool to see him. Hannah and I stayed up talking and then I fell right to sleep in Saren's cushiony bed.
Saturday
My sisters-in-law woke me up and took me to IHop for breakfast. It was really fun. I love their stuffed french toast. After breakfast I went home and cleaned up my house for my girls night that night! At 6:00 Haley, Amy, Natalie, Cami, and I went to Jason's Deli for dinner. That place is soooo good. Amy introduced it to me and I am so in love. Us girls stayed there till 9 talking and laughing. Cami was cracking us all up with her adventures. Then all the girls but Haley came over to my house and we hung out till 1 AM! Natalie cut Cami's hair so cute and we just talked and laughed. It was the best night of my life. I love all those girls. It really felt like we had all been friends for forever.
Sunday
I went to church then Josh threw me a party at his house. We played Apples to Apples and then watched some Office. Then Jamie and I played Mario Kart. It was so fun. I love those guys. Then Lisa and Mike threw me a party with some couples in the ward. It was kinda weird that I didn't have my husband there, but it was still fun. We played catch phrase. I love that game! Then Seth got home at 10:15ish and I made him stay up and talk to me because I missed him. It was a good weekend!!
Monday
My family birthday party!! Tawyna, the best mother-in-law in the world, makes us whatever we want to for dinner on our birthdays. I asked for Manicotti and it was so yummy. After we are done eating we go around and say what we love about the birthday person. Seth always gets embarrassed but it is so nice. Everyone had beautiful things to say about me. I was getting teary eyed. Tawyna got me the curlers I love!!! I am going to curl my hair with them tonight. She also got us some games. The family played Apples To Apples and we were all laughing so hard. I love those guys. It was the best night. I love my family!!! I married into the best family, they are so kind and accepting. I will miss them when we move, but maybe we won't! Maybe we will stay here close to our loved ones. :)
1 comment:
I didn't hang out with you because I felt bad for you--I came because I LOVE hanging out with you. OH, and I love Jason's Deli too. :) I'm so happy you had a great b-day! See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment