Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New York

So, Seth and I went to New York last weekend for his L'Oreal national competition. We took a red eye out and I didn't sleep at all and got sick on the plane, something I have never done in all the times I have flown! Our first day there was pretty bad. I was sick, Seth had 7 interviews scheduled, and I couldn't get into the hotel room till check-in, which they kept pushing back.

After sleeping for 6 hrs and then getting a good nights sleep I was feeling better and was up for the city. We stayed in a hotel in Times Square and it was crazy! Friday was the L'Oreal competition. Seth's team didn't win, but the other BYU team won, so we were all excited for them. :) Jeff Sheets took us out for a fancy dinner at a place called Butter. It was pretty good. There was a DJ busting out the jams and although we were all super tired, it was fun to be out late in NYC.

Saturday Seth and I got to walk around the city and see different neighborhoods. I fell in LOVE with the upper east side and midtown east. It was soooo beautiful. We also walked around Central Park, which was so nice. The weather was beautiful albeit muggy.

It was a really great trip and I am excited to move out there in a few weeks. These next couple weeks will be busy but exciting!!! Oh yeah, plus my birthday is on Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay for blogs! I'm so excited you fell in love with NY!