1. Went for a walk up in Bridal Veil Falls
2. Tried to stop the boys from following Seth to the top of the waterfall
3. Acclimated Michelle and the boys to 'So You Think You Can Dance'
4. Watched Lion King - Just a side note: I hate Scar
5. Laughed about funny family things
6. Went to Stadium of FIRE
7. Screamed "MILEY, I LOOOOOVEEEEE YOU"
8. Threw our hands in the air, like we just didn't care
9. Watched Seth dance to "See you again"
9. Watched Seth dance to "See you again"
10. Watched an awesome firework show that later rained down trash on our heads
11. Went to the dinosaur kingdom
12. Watched a cool underwater film, yeah, it was 3D
13. Ate hamburgers
14. Went to Sundance and rode the ski lift
15. Once at the top of the ski lift, hiked up a rather steep mountain
16. Fell down the mountain
17. Said good-bye :(
So, a rather fun weekend I assure you. I was sad to see them leave. The boys were cracking me up the whole weekend. Of course I can't remember any of their funny antics now, but they were lots of fun.


7 comments:
It was a fun time. It went by way too fast :(
All good things do.
Hey Jackie! I just got your comment and I'm thrilled to read your blog. WOW! How time flies. You look as beautiful as ever and Seth is sure cute. Good job! It sounds like your life is turning out just the way you deserve. I'll keep reading the blog. I need to learn how to make mine cuter. Let me know how.
It's been so hard to get back to real life!! Not that life is bad, it was just sooo much fun. Today the boys and I were talking about what we were doing a week ago. It was the fourth and we were screaming "Miley, we loooovvvveee you". We miss you guys.
Ok, I forgot to say on my last post--We've got some serious contagious bunny ears going on. When I went through our pics like half of them had bunny ears or peace signs or just two fingers thrown out in front like you're super cool (Mason was guilty of that a time or two). Funny how the same gesture has so many meanings in our family. :-)
Ah Michelle! How I miss you! You should, in all your free time, start a blog for your family. I would love to read about what is going on with you guys!
Ps. I was very proud of you for never giving the peace/bunny ear/'I'm really cool' sign in a photo. Way to be strong! :D
Jackie and Sethinator,
Guess what? You love us too now because we have a blog site. kevnbon.blogspot.com Yeah baby!
Love ya
Cute blog spot guys!
Post a Comment