Friday, September 5, 2008

Nah, Naah, Nah, Goodbye

Today is my last day with Fat Cats, Costa Vida, and Pizza Factory! I no longer have to manage accounts payable!! Sooo Goodbye:







And Hello:

That's right, I am going to be a first grade teacher at Heartland Elementary School! I start on Monday, but won't have students until Thursday. I am getting my teaching license through the ARL program Utah has. It is going to be tough, but I am SO excited.
So from here on out, please address me as Mrs. Atkisson. Thank you, come again.


7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's so exciting! You have to let me know how to get certified. I would love to do that. Good luck! You are going to be awesome and the kids will LoVe you!

Shaylee said...

Oh my word! That is fantastic. I have been thinking about doing the same thing but haven't had a clue how to go about doing it! How did you find the job?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you on this leg of your journey. You are great with children and their lives will be greatly blessed by you. Sometimes it's okay to travel through a little mud to get to the clear Lake.

Justine said...

Omigosh omigosh omigosh!!!! So Phyced for you!!!!! love ya Jack!!!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Awesome. You'll love it. Good luck getting your room ready and have fun with the little ones. You'll have so many stories!

curttalkthai said...

This is exciting Jack! I've been meaning to call you for a couple days now. In fact... I should do that tonight.

Haley and Mitch said...

Congrats, girl! You are awesome!