Monday, February 23, 2009

Celine...Celine

Bree and I went to the Celine concert on Sunday and had an exciting time. We took the Trax up there which is always exciting for me, worrying the whole time if I am going to miss my stop, yet knowing I am still far away from getting off.

We had pretty high seats. As the concert was starting we moved to the second row and watched the warm up performer at a close distance. I was scared to death we were going to get 'in trouble', Bree was calm and collected. As the warm up performer ended we got kicked out of our seats and headed back up to section CC. Once back it was pretty depressing to see Celine high five the people we were just sitting by. We never got to see her up close.

Her songs were wonderful like always and her face was definitely animated. She pulled a few cross-eyes and told us how horrible she felt for postponing the show back in November. All is forgiven.
Our actual seats
Our close seats. This part in the lower right is part of the stage.


We were looking pretty snazzy for the special event, that is for dang sure.

2 comments:

Amy said...

First of all, your hair color is amazing! Wanna do mine? :) Second, I'm so happy you got to go see Celine again!!

Bree :--) said...

Ok, that was sooo fun! Thank you so much for taking me. Loved it. Also, you were cracking me up how nervous you were. Definitely one highlight of the night. You are too cute. And I'm excited to hang out with you on Friday. Oh happy day.