Maxine is a pretty reserved child. People chat it up with her all the time and she never cracks a smile. She smiles for me and Seth all day long, and basically only one other person: her Gimpa. She LOVES Gimpa. We go say hi to him every morning. As soon as she sees him she kicks her legs and starts jabbering.
The other day Dad and I were trying to figure out a contraption to keep Maxine on his lap. We didn't quite figure it out, but we got close.

She only fell off once.
Oh, and she is obsessed with his shoes. That's what she is looking at.
3 comments:
Wait, I totally commented on this earlier today and it didn't work! Just noticed! Anyway, LOVE this! I want to try it with Ellie! I'm sure Dad loved this! Cute, cute.
So CUTE!
cute! Love grandpas!
Post a Comment