This is adorable. Cute little Maxine feet. Oh how I miss you and your little girl
OK, darling. I NEED her sweet face!! Less than a month, less than a month. I just keep telling myself that!
That's what I use books for too! (Okay, maybe not. But Maxine is definitely resourceful.)
Oh I just want to eat her up she is so darling! I can't belive how fast she is growing!!
CUTE. I'm sure she'll get into them. It was hard for Kaden to sit still but now he loves them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is adorable. Cute little Maxine feet. Oh how I miss you and your little girl
OK, darling. I NEED her sweet face!! Less than a month, less than a month. I just keep telling myself that!
That's what I use books for too! (Okay, maybe not. But Maxine is definitely resourceful.)
Oh I just want to eat her up she is so darling! I can't belive how fast she is growing!!
CUTE. I'm sure she'll get into them. It was hard for Kaden to sit still but now he loves them.
Post a Comment