Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chicago!

Well, we made it! We're unpacked and moved into our 10 week apartment! I can already tell it's going to be hard to leave. I LOVE it here. I forgot my camera cord at home, so until it gets mailed to me I have no pictures, but our apartment is wonderful.

Here's a list of what I am most enjoying right now:

1. Beautiful park 5 minute walk away from our apartment
2. Beach and lake 5 minute walk from our apartment
3. 10 minute walk to Navy Pier, such a fun family area
4. Gorgeous 21st floor apartment viewing the city and lake
5. Wonderful weather, not too hot yet

I love love it! We're going to church tomorrow which is half an hour away, so we'll see how Maxine does. She is loving the apartment too. She just crawls around chattering to us and herself. It's wonderful. Yay for Chicago! Yay for us!!!

1 comment:

Bree :--) said...

AWE.SOME. That is so exciting that you are loving it! You will totally be happy wherever you end up, because you have such a good attitude about it! So happy for you guys!