I have loved Maxine since I found out I was pregnant. She's been the light of my life through all her stages.
With that said, I have been having so much fun with her lately! It is amazing how all of a sudden she can communicate with me. We can have little conversations, tease each other, even have little jokes. I love seeing her nod or shake her head at my questions, voicing her opinion. She's just so big now.
Seth watched her over lunch so I could go to the dentist and he asked before he left, "What should I make her for lunch?" I gave him a few ideas and then remembered, "You can just ask her what she wants." It's wonderful!!
I'm just starting to feel what it's like to have a daughter and not just a baby girl. And I love it!!!
Oh my little Maxine, you're growing so big.
3 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. I love her costume
That costume is darling! Darling Darling Darling!! And you are the cutest mother EVER. Seriously.
I totally agree. This age is the best. It's so interesting to hear what they've been thinking all this time:)
Post a Comment