Maxine doesn't know how good she has it. Or does she....
At the restaurant, when my mom left for the salad bar, Maxine frantically called for her.
When Nana B has to use the restroom, Maxine points at where she was, yells, and looks at me like, "How could you let her leave?"
Maxine freely gives her hugs and kisses.
She'll snuggle on her and hold her hand while she relaxes.
So, I'm pretty sure the affection is mutual. We are sure lucky to have Nana B in our lives. Good thing she's headed out in February for the next little one. It's not good for anyone to go too far in between Nana B visits.
I hope I can be as great of a Grandma as Nana B is. Love you Mom.


2 comments:
Grandmas, and Nana B's, are the best... aren't they?? Glad you had a fun visit with your mom :)
THANKS Jack :) But a little angel being raised by my Big angel is pretty easy to love! I had the best grandma ever that influenced my whole life! I want to be that for Max and all my grandkids :) She is absolutely perfect even when she isn't being perfect! I wish I were closer! :) I can't wait to meet the new one and watch "rella" with Max in Feb :):)
Post a Comment