Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The First Move

Seth and I moved out of our apartment May 15. It was a good apartment and we were sad to leave, but change is a part of life! We lived south of campus for our first year of marriage and were able to walk back and forth to school. It was one bedroom one bath and super cute. We searched forever to find a good place and we fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. Ok, so obviously this blog is a tribute to our Scott Todd apartment, but it was our first home as a married couple and therefore is important. We hugged the walls before we left to make sure it felt our love.




We are living at Seth's parents apartment complex and it is so fun. We are so close to their apartment we don't have to drive anymore. They live three minutes away from my work so we are really saving on gas. I feel bad though because we are always over there and always eating their food. I know they don't care but I feel bad.

Seth is moving to New York May 30th. Only ten days.... I am very sad about it. He will be living in hostels for awhile while trying to find a job and an apartment for us. My last day of work is June 13th then I am flying to my Aunt Cathy's on June 14th. I am very excited to see her and have a little vacation. I will fly straight from Cathy's to NY and meet up with my long lost husband. All of this is coming up so soon, but it doesn't feel like it. It will hit me soon though! Keep us all in your prayers cause we are going to need it!!!!

1 comment:

Seth said...

Look at our cute little apartment :( I'm sure we will find a good one though!