Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Taylor!! Happy Birthday!! - May 5th
Bree and Eric had their little baby girl yesterday!! A Cinco de Mayo baby! Taylor Layne Nelson. I have to be honest although this might hurt some people's feelings, Taylor already whispered in my ear that I am her favorite Aunt. Sorry sistas...but the girl has spoken. She is a cute 8 lb 2 oz and is absolutely perfect. Her eyes were open the whole time we were passing her around. I got to hold her last, but what does it matter, I am the favorite aunt. Aunt Jackie, I don't know how I like the sound of that, I think maybe I should be called Aunt Jack or something. I will have to figure it out soon.
I am excited to go back to the hospital tonight to see her again. I can't wait to play with her and stuff. She is really sweet. Just see the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment