Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 4th - Our Anniversary!



Wow, I cannot believe Seth and I have been married for a whole year. It is absolutely incredible how fast time flies. It is hard to remember a time when I didn't love him, but it is also hard to contemplate that we have really been married for a whole year. Everyone says the first year is the hardest. Our first year was sometimes tough, but very happy. I am glad that I married someone fun because Seth sure does make me laugh a lot, and laughter is the best medicine right?


For our anniversary we went to the Tree Room at Sundance, owned by Robert Redford himself, he actually waited on our table, just kidding. It was really good. The portions were so small, but I guess that is because if you over eat you feel sick and then don't like the food as well. I ordered an appetizer of Tortellini and he brought it out. It was only one tortellini noodle with some sauce and way good mushrooms that looked like almonds and some spring leaves or something like that. It was absolutely delicious, but very small. Seth got a pheasant for dinner and for the whole rest of the weekend I would hear him murmuring, "I want some pheasant now." He actually asked me to go hunt him down one. Needless to say he really liked his dish. It was fun to eat out at a nice place, but just a once and awhile thing is good for me. We got desert from Tucanos, their cheesecake is my favorite cheesecake in the world. Then we went home and watched Friends, our nightly ritual. It was a very fun night. Happy Anniversary Us!!! Love you Seth!

No comments: