Although, I did not see much yellow stone, more like normal looking stone. Friday we traveled up to Rexburg Idaho to visit Cat and Daniel who moved out of Provo in January. We have missed them a ton. Cat and I became really close and I have really missed just going over to her place and hanging out talking for hours. We decided to go up there and see them before we leave Utah and it was so fun! Rexburg is a cute little town and there is an LDS temple there that is absolutely beautiful!
Friday night we just stayed up late and talked and talked. Saturday we woke up and Cat cut my hair SOOOO cute. I absolutely love it! Then we headed over to Yellowstone. It was raining but not too bad. We drove around and saw how gorgeous that place was, and saw lots of animals. No bears and no moose though; that was quite a bummer. We watched Old Faithful blow and smelt the other geysers, yuck.
While we were walking around the geyser trails three of them started to go off. It was crazy, I almost tackled Cat out of fear! Seth ran into the steam of one of them and smelled like rotten eggs for awhile after that. It was such a fun weekend!


2 comments:
Nice Slideshow!
How fun! I NEED to see your haircut! Those pics make me want to go to Yellowstone, looks like tons o fun.
Post a Comment