I want a dog. Here are the reasons why I should get one:
1. He would be cuddly
2. I could take him on my jogs
3. He would love me
4. I would have a little buddy
5. I wouldn't want a baby
6. He would run to me when I got home from work
7. I would have someone to take care of
8. He would be rescued
9. I would have protection against terrorists
10. It would prove I don't have dog allergies
11. He would keep my toes warm at night
12. I would be the most popular person in town
13. I could pretend he is rabid and scare people
14. I could breed him and have more dogs
15. We could sing the cruella deville song together
16. When I do have a baby the dog could keep it busy while I watch soap operas
17. He could tell me funny jokes
18. I could learn dog language
19. He would chase off the neighborhood kids and steal their baseballs
20. I want a dog
7 comments:
OoOo..I love the new background color! And you need to come meet Cheyenne, the dog who is practically ours now. She's a sweet dog, but I have no idea what kind she is. :)
Protect you against terrorists? What a dog.
I too would like a Beagle, perhaps you will find a "Puggle" to be equally as good. Its like a Beagle on roids. I miss Seth.
To sir with love, Eric Dunn
You know, most of those reasons for getting a dog sound a lot like reasons you have Seth around.
Not all of them, to be sure, but a lot. Like "Keeping my toes warm at night" or "protect me from terrorists" or even "pretend he is rabid and scare people" (so I was joking about the last one, but you get my point)
Love you much
Both of you
But the good thing about a baby is EVENTUALLY it gets potty trained.. and you dont have to take the kid to the bathroom :) or clean up after it :)
Very good point. I should have added that to my list...
Jack you should DEFINITELY get a beagle!!!!! then WHEN i visit I could take care of it. :)
Post a Comment